Sunday 26 June 2011

Special Feature 4: Steven One Hundred

Steven One Don becomes the first Legacy player to score 100 league goals.

It was the 89th minute of the 4th matchday of season 3. The Legacy are cruising to a dominant win away at Nottm Reds, Stitch stands over a free, floats it into box, the ball is half cleared. 
 
The next touch of the ball is a momentus one, as Steven One Don takes a first time volley which flies into the top corner, scoring his 100th league goal for Sadistic Legacy.

The 8th ranked striker (At the time of writing) in the game becomes the first player to reach that magic milestone for Sadistic Legacy, and he speaks about his job in achieving that target.

Steven One Don recieves his award.
How do you feel to be the first legacy player to score 100 goals in the league?

Steven One Don: I feel great, the fact that i get to play game in game out with 10 great players behind me makes it even better. I didnt think I'd ever reach such a goal tally.

What do you believe your limits are? Can you reach 500? 

Steven One Don: Who knows? Take one game at a time, I never thought id even get to 100 so anything is possible.



Do you believe you'll ever reach number 1 in the game? 

Steven One Don: Yes I do believe I will. Since the League changed how us as players are able to train and gain more fame via the media it will be much tougher to catch up, but I believe I will in the coming months!  
 
How much credit do you give to the team?

Steven One Don: Every bit, this is a team effort not a one man effort, as long as we are getting the points thats whats REALLY matters.
 
 
What is your response to other clubs who may be interested in your services? 

Steven One Don: I've had a lot of speculation surrounding my transfer to other clubs, many top clubs have contacted my agent to hold talks with me, but Im not interested at moving at all. Sadistic legacy has treated me well, and I plan to keep scoring goals for them for a long time to come!  

Report by AVFCRoss 

No comments:

Post a Comment